Do you have varicose veins and are getting sclerotherapy? To ensure the safest outcomes, follow these measures both before and after the treatment. There are different sclerotherapy treatments Boise, ID.
Are you uncomfortable or self-conscious about your look because of your varicose veins? Then sclerotherapy may be your best option. The following are just a few advantages of this varicose vein therapy, which is a minimally invasive, non-surgical approach to eliminating spider and varicose veins:
- A quick and easy remedy
- Pain reduction
- Enhanced looks Enhanced self-esteem
- Almost no downtime
- Few side effects and problems
- Sclerotherapy is a secure and less invasive method to enhance the look of your legs and eliminate any pain if you are worried about varicose veins.
Customized Treatments for Varicose Veins
Sclerotherapy and echo sclerotherapy treatments can be specifically designed by a group of experienced vein experts at various clinics to relieve discomfort and enhance the look of your legs.
What to Do Both Before and After Sclerotherapy?
Sclerotherapy is the most cutting-edge, secure, and least intrusive method of treating spider and varicose veins. As with any medical operation, knowing how to care for your body both before and after the process is crucial.
Here are some things you should know before having sclerotherapy:
There are still certain precautions you should take before the surgery if you are a good candidate for this therapy in order to have the best outcomes with the least amount of risk. This comprises:
- Ensuring that compression stockings are prepared to be used following the surgery.
- Unless your doctor instructs you differently, refrain from taking any vitamin anti-inflammatory drugs for at least one week before treatment.
- You can wear relaxed shorts throughout the treatment and a loose-fitting pair of trousers or a skirt you may wear afterward.
- Applying lotion to your legs before the therapy is not recommended.
You should always adhere to your vein specialists’ pre- and post-treatment guidelines for the safest and best outcomes. Make careful to express any queries or worries you may have throughout the appointment.
How Will You Take Care of Yourself After the Procedure?
Even though the recovery period following sclerotherapy is brief, it is still crucial to look after oneself well. You ought to:
- For at least ten days following your treatment, refrain from engaging in contact sports, aerobics, or using leg weights.
- For five days, keep using compression stockings. Your vein specialist can suggest a pair that is the right size for you.
- For at least two to three days following your treatment, refrain from using hot tubs, saunas, warm baths, or the sun.